There's two ways to use CoachTrac, right here on our website, or with our iPhone or iPad App
COACHTRAC is the FREE service from The Kings Ferry which allows you to access real-time information about the location and progress of your coach.
Using state of the art monitoring equipment, COACHTRAC can track coaches as they pass stops and other reporting points. The Kings Ferry will be able to pinpoint precisely where all their vehicles are located and customers can track any vehicle by logging on to a website or using their smart phones.*
* Please check with your service provider for availability.
** The Kings Ferry will not charge you for this service. Please contact your airtime provider.
- Satellite tracking enables accurate, real-time information on all 35 of The Kings Ferry and The Travel Link Services
- Track our services and traffic congestion online or via a smart phone
- Exclusive to The Kings Ferry Limited
- FREE** and easy to use
- The freedom to plan your time around departures and arrivals
- Reduce the stress of commuting
- Track your service from the office and build up flexi-time hours
- Stay for an extra drink with colleagues
The CoachTrac App
CoachTrac let you find your nearest Kings Ferry bus stop and track your next coach thanks to the Masternaut tracking system.
You can find the nearest pick up point in one of three easy ways;by the stop closest to their current location, by postcode or even coach stop name. They can then save it to their personal favourites.
Once the user has found their chosen coach pick up point and selected the appropriate route, they can then track the vehicle allocated to that route to check its live position. This app builds on the success of the CoachTrac facility we offer on this.
We operate 34 services from Kent into Canary Wharf and London each morning and specialise in quick, convenient and economical commuting. Covering 183 pick up points across 34 services in Medway and Swale including Park and Ride stops, the service has 19 convenient drop off points around London from Aldgate through to Victoria.