New Commuter Coach Tracker Smartphone App
Track your coach and find your stop
Compatible with iOS and Android
New and improved features:
This is a completely redesigned Smartphone App for Kings Ferry Commuters to track your Coach in real-time. The major changes include improved navigation with a new sliding side menu. A new stop page listing the estimated departure times and a toggle to the map option to see the vehicles location. The App now includes a Service page that displays the entire route by listing all stops with their scheduled and expected departure times (EDT) as well as a toggle to map to view the route with the vehicle and stop locations and the facility to book your tickets.
- Search for your Bus stop (A-Z and by Nearest to your location)
- Search by Route (and direction) to view stops on a list or a map
- Search by Distance (from your location to the stop)
- Search by Map (with your location)
- Save your stops to Favorites
- See the next scheduled/expected departure times at a Stop or for a specific Service (EDT's are indicative and based on historic journey times and current traffic conditions. EDT’s will change depending on the progress of the coach and prevailing traffic conditions and should not be used to schedule your arrival at the bus stop. Coaches will leave as close as possible to the scheduled timetabled departure time regardless of the EDT).
- Book your tickets from within the app with or without a registered account: just head over to the fares tab.
- Twitter (for Service Updates and Kings Ferry Tweets)
- Facebook login (sync your favourites across iPhone, iPad & the Web)
- Dedicated Help Section