Welcome to The Kings Ferry. We put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
If you want to get answers and information about any of our services get in touch with our advisors who will be happy to assist you.
We also welcome feedback, so if we've helped you resolve a problem or you aren't happy with the service you've received, let us know so we can put things right.
Contact us by email
You can email us using our online form below or at one of the following addresses:
- For coach hire quotations, queries, questions or general enquiries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any commuter questions, timetable queries or for pricing information and ticket sales enquires email email@example.com
- Contact us with your feedback, suggestions, ideas or complaints at firstname.lastname@example.org
If, after contacting us you don’t feel that we have resolved your complaint satisfactorily, you may want to:
- Contact Bus Users UK to see if they can review your complaint – http://www.bususers.org/complaints/
- Use the ODR platform to submit your complaint – the ODR platform is an European tool for online dispute resolution, which (if agreed to by the parties) will aim to assist with the resolution of disputes between a customer and a business where a customer has purchased a good or service from the business online or electronically- http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Contact us by phone
You can call our helpful advisors by dialing: 01634 377577
0730 – 1830 Monday to Friday
0900 – 1230 Saturdays
If you're outside the UK, please call +44 1634 377577
Calls may be monitored or recorded for training.
How and where to find us
The Kings Ferry main operating Centre is located in Gillingham, Kent. Our full address is:
The Kings Ferry Ltd
The Travel Centre
Head officeNational Express
National Express House
Birmingham Coach Station