What are your Easter plans?
Do you and your group fancy a short break in the UK or Europe?
Or just a day trip somewhere a few hours from home? Or is it Easter bunnies and Easter egg hunts your group is after?
The Easter holidays are a popular time to travel in the UK or Europe and we've listed some great ideas for your Group's Easter break below. Whatever you're after The Kings Ferry has got it all covered this Easter. Looking for something different? No problem call us and we can help with your coach hire requirements regardless of the destination or occasion.
- WWT London Wetland CentreReal eggs and fluffy ducklings.
- Historic Royal Palaces. Fun family activities with a historic theme.
- Easter egg huntsat Cutty Sark, V&A, Museum of Childhood and Kew Gardens.
West End Shows
There's lots of Shows to choose from including Shrek the Musical, The Lion King, Chicago, Thriller Live, Mamma Mia, War Horse, Billy Elliot.
- Downton Abbey, Highclere Castle near Newbury on 31st March.
- Avenham ParkEgg Rolling event held in Preston Lancashire is an Easter Monday tradition.
- We provide great savings on group trips to all major Theme Parks in the UK.
- Cheltenham Festivalis the embodiment of everything that is great about Cheltenham. It is four days of atmosphere, anticipation and action, played out on a beautiful sporting arena that has no equal.
Why not visit Seville and Granada in Spain for the Semana Santa - hundreds of shuffling pointy-hooded penitents, torch lit processions up to the Easter weekend in gorgeous cities. The premium time is during the night/early morning of Thursday-Good Friday.
The Big Egg Hunt 2013will be Ireland?s biggest and most interactive public art display where 100 exquisite and uniquely crafted eggs designed by leading artists and celebrities will take over the streets of Dublin.