10 things to do on a Leap Day!
1. Ladies, time to pop the question - Although we are in a world where equality is key, the traditional 'men proposes to women' scenario can really switch around today so women if you want to take control then this is your day!
2. Starting planning a trip - Plan a trip that you have wanted to do but never got round to planning! Whether that is abroad or travelling within the UK, The Kings Ferry can help with your mode of transport and offer ideas of what to do.
3. Write yourself a future letter for 2024 leap year - Write yourself goals in what you want to achieve and reminder ourselves of what our thoughts were in the past.
4. Donate to a charity - Make a difference to a charity by giving a donation! Consider a charity you have not heard of before but admire what they stand for.
5. Cook a new recipe - experiemtn in the kitchen! The City of Anthony is located between Texas and New Mexico and is the Leap Year capital, so why not celebrate by eating a traditional Mexican dish!
6. Become a Qizard at the Potion Room - For all you Harry Potter lovers, there is an event in London at the Cutter and Squidge. Check out there website for more info!
7. Lightopia Festival - Exhibitions at Chiswick House and Gardens displaying a light trail of lanterns and lights in forms of flowers and animals. Great fun for the family!
8. London's River Walk - explore London Rivers and learn the pivotal role they played throughout history. Plus reach your 10,000 steps a day target!
9. Read The Leap Year Book by Barbara Sutton-Smith - There is no better day to start this read! But make sure you read it quickly as you don't want to wait another 4 years to find out the ending.
10. Bake a Frog Cake!!!! Time to get baking, but make sure it doesn't LEAP off your plate!