I would like to thank everyone who has joined us onboard our relaunched commuter services this week. It was great to see so many of you returning to work in London and we look forward to welcoming back more customers over the coming weeks and months.
As we have mentioned in earlier emails, it is our intention to monitor increasing service demand as our country migrates out of lock down. This will allow us to expand our service options and areas covered to suit customer needs.
With this in mind, we have produced a second survey to help us measure increasing demand. We would appreciate it if you could please complete the following survey once your employer has confirmed the date you are required to resume work in London:
Our customer boarding process has changed as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic and we have a number of new processes in place for customer safety, including:
- Mandatory face coverings (preferably a face mask) whilst on our vehicles.
- Social distancing at bus stops, on board our coaches and when disembarking.
- Pre-boarding temperature checks. Advanced seat reservations via our online and mobile ticketing system.
- Hand santiser available at the coach entrance.
- 50% capacity limit on all services to ensure social distancing with signage to confirm which seats are available for use.
- A requirement for customers to occupy seats at the rear of the vehicle first to reduce proximity to other passengers.
- Enhanced onboard cleaning and sanitation between journeys.
With our seat reservation system, you can book up to two weeks travel at a time on both AM and PM services and it is available via our Kings Ferry mobile ticketing app.
As our initial service reintroduction will be operated by Kings Ferry vehicles, Clarkes of London customer tickets will be migrated over to The Kings Ferry app. To migrate your ticket, simply log into your Clarkes of London ticketing account and click 'Migrate'.