Commuter Coach Service To London | Q & A | TKF
To apply for an Annual Season Ticket please register or login to our booking portal click here.
- Select 'View Ticket Options' on the section relating to the region you will be travelling from and select Annual Season Ticket.
- On the next screen you will be asked to select a start date for your travel, once you have done so click 'Confirm Start Date'.
- The next screen confirms your ticket selection and asks you to select your form of payment (Wallet or Card) - Also allows you to enter a voucher code if you have one. If you select 'Card' then you will be asked to enter your card details to complete the purchase.
- Please have a passport style photo ready to upload if you do not already have one on your account.
- Once your purchase is complete you will be taken to the 'My Tickets' section of your account which will contain your Annual Season Ticket.
If your start date is less than 96 hours away you are presented with a few options.
- Click ‘Show ticket’ on your device.
- **Recommended** Click ‘Send Ticket Link by SMS’. This will send your mobile a text message with a link to view the ticket. Click on the link in the text message.
- Click ‘Send E-ticket Version’. This will send a printable ticket to your registered email address.
- You will receive an email containing your receipt.
Using the Ticket
Display the QR code part of the ticket on your device or paper as you board the coach and place it on/near the scanner (glass area/window). When it beeps then the ticket has been scanned. The driver will let you know if it’s a successful scan (valid ticket) or not.
Refunds will be made on Annual Season tickets only. Refunds for all other ticket types will not be considered. The refund will be based on the period of validity remaining on the ticket from the day following receipt of your written refund request. The refund request should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The annual season ticket charge has been calculated on 40 weeks’ travel and after that period has passed no refund is payable. A refund will be based on the cost of the ticket less the cost of the number of monthly tickets, five day tickets and day return tickets that would have been necessary to cover travel on the expired portion. This sum along with a £20 administration fee will be deducted from annual season ticket cost to reach the refund amount.
Please visit the commuter homepage of your required service and submit your details on the newsletter form provided.
Our website is always more up to date than any printed or PDF timetable. You can find all our latest departure times by clicking here.
You can view our Terms and Conditions by clicking here - please click here.
Our address is:
The Travel Centre
Please note that Eastcourt Lane is divided into three sections and we are located on the middle section. If you plan to locate us using a sat nav please this will direct you to the top section so please click here to view a map and directions.
Our office is open from 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday and from 09:00-12:30 on Saturdays for lost property collections and timetable questions/queries.
Please contact our lost property department on 01634 377577. If we confirm that your item has been handed in you can either collect it from our offices from 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday and from 09:00-12:30 on Saturdays or send us a SAE so that we can post it back to you.
All of our Kings Ferry commuter coaches have:
- Satellite tracking
- VUER- our free onboard entertainment and Wi-Fi system
- Seat belts
- Air conditioning
- Reading lights
- Reclining seats
- Arm rests
- Hot drinks facilities
- Public address system
Whilst the majority of our coaches have a toilet onboard and USB charging points these are not facilities we are able to guarantee on a daily basis. If you have any queries please call our Commuter Department on 01634 265510
We monitor the number of passengers boarding each of our services daily and allocate a suitably sized vehicle. However, as we allow our commuters the freedom to travel on any of our services at any time sometimes the number of people traveling on a particular service can increase beyond capacity. For these situations we have strategically placed standby vehicles available to collect the extra passengers and minimise any delay.
Coach passengers are legally required to wear seat belts. Failure to do so could lead to a £30 fixed penalty fine issued by the authorities which can increase up to £500 if the case goes to court. For your safety we advise that you remain seated with your seat belt securely fastened whilst the vehicle is in motion.
Our Park and Ride sites are located at Tollgate (Cyclopark), Wigmore, Hempstead Valley, Blue Bell Hill Park and Ride and Bean. please click here for further information.
If a Swale customer wishes to travel on a Medway coach, we charge £3. Unless however they are only going as far as Bean or Tollgate, in which case the extra charge is not applicable.