Commuter Survey 2016
We would like to thank you all for taking the time to complete our recent commuter survey. We had an excellent response rate and are really pleased with the results. We are busy analysing all of the information you have given us so that we can further improve our services but here are a few highlights for you:
- 96% say that our drivers are friendly, professional and provide a safe journey
- 94% of customers says that our vehicles are clean, comfortable and reliable
- 93% of customers would recommend us to friends and family
- 92% say that our office staff are knowledgeable, friendly and helpful
- 92% of customers are satisfied with their overall experience of The Kings Ferry
- 90% say that we offer the best value travel
- 89% agree that we are committed to improving the services we provide
- 85% said that we provide them with a consistent and reliable service
- 84% believe we work hard to keep them updated with any changes impacting their journey
- 84% feel that we service all the important geographical areas relating to their journey
We are very pleased to confirm that the survey respondent to win the £100 Bluewater Voucher is...
Eggstravagant Offer Winner!
At the beginning of the week we offered you the chance to win a posh Easter egg by simply mentioning @commuterupdate in a tweet or Facebook post along with the words ‘Kings Ferry’ and ‘Eggstravagant’. We had a great response and would like to confirm that our winner is...
Lisa won with the following eggcellent answer:
Eggstremely eggcited to get the KingsFerry Eggspress on Thursday. Such an Eggstravagant idea to give out Creme Eggs
Thursday 24th March 2016
Don't forget that we have an eggstra service operating tonight. This will be the same as our 22:00 723b service that usually runs on a Friday…except on a Thursday!
As Upper Thames Street is still closed overnight (from 20:00-05:00). Our 22:00 723b Easter Eggspress will divert as follows:
- Lambeth Palace Road (stop SP) per the timetable for Horseferry Road
- St. Thomas Hospital (stop C) per the timetable for Victoria Street
- Waterloo Road (stop M) per the timetable for Embankment
It will then travel over Blackfriars Bridge to serve:
- Cannon Street (stop MB) per the timetable for Upper Thames Street
- Eastcheap (stop H) per the timetable for Upper Thames Street
Our bus stops located at Tower Hill and Canary Wharf will then be served as normal.
Our Easter Eggspress will not be able to serve our alternative south side bus stop on Southwark Street or our timetabled bus stop on Upper Thames Street (under Cannon Bridge).
Wishing you a happy Easter from the whole Kings Ferry team.