Groups and Club Visits
From England's glorious World Cup victory in 1966, the unforgettable Live Aid concert in 1985, FC Barcelona's stunning UEFA Champion's League triumph in 2011 or the historic ongoing tradition of the FA Cup Final, the Wembley Stadium Tour gives you the chance to relive your greatest moments, and create some new ones, as you go behind-the-scenes at the most famous stadium in the world!
- Sense the history in the England Changing Rooms
- Take Roy Hodgson's hot-seat in the Press Room
- Take photographs from some of the best views in the stadium
- Experience the tension of the Players Tunnel
- Climb the 107 sacred Trophy Winner's steps
- Visit the Royal Box and get your hands on the FA Cup
Your guided tour will include access to Wembley's historical treasures such as the 1966 World Cup crossbar, the Jules Rimet Trophy commemorating England's World Cup glory, the original flag from London's 1948 Olympic Games and much, much more.
The Wembley Tour now also includes The FA 150 Exhibition celebrating 150 years of English football. Highlights include the original FA Rule Book written in 1863, a timeline telling the full story of the modern game and trophies such as the original FA Cup, the original FA Charity Shield and the 1966 Jules Rimet Trophy.
With a group size of up to 40 (More than 40 would require two guided tours) you can experience an exclusive tour with many benefits such as:
- Tour & Coach travel package from less than £21 per person
- Exclusive tour(s) for your group with your own private guide
- Personalised, tailored tours for subjects or groups with time restrictions
- Photo opportunity with the FA Cup and USB stick available to capture group photos for just £25 per stick
- Seating area at start and end of tour for snacks or packed lunches
|Tour Prices||Tour length - 75 mins|
|Tour & Coach package||From less than £21 per person|
To obtain your Wembley tour and coach travel package quotation, please call one of our friendly account managers on:
0845 257 9933
*Terms and conditions
The Stadium Tour and coach travel package promotion advertised is based on 49 x adults travelling on a 49 x seat coach, pick up time from 0930 onwards & return by 1515 (*this offer applies to specific London postcodes ONLY), package includes entry to Stadium Tour for all & coach parking on site. Please note all vehicles are subject to availability.
PLEASE NOTE. The stadium can be closed to the public for special events.
TOURS AT CHRISTMAS! The Wembley Stadium Tour is closed on December 24th, 25th and 26th. On all other days, the tour departs at 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00 and 16:00. Tickets can be pre-booked or purchased on the day.